IEEE IV 2023 Paper Kit
The IEEE IV 2023 paper submission and review process is being conducted in a manner similar to previous IEEE IV conferences:
- Authors who wish to participate in the conference will create documents consisting of a complete description of their ideas and applicable research results in a maximum of 6 pages for technical content including figures and possible references, and with up to two additional pages, for a fee of $100 per page.
- Submit the paper and copyright form electronically. This paper submission must be submitted in final, publishable form before the submission deadline listed below.
- Check the IEEE IV 2023 paper submission website for the status of your paper.
- Paper submissions will be reviewed by experts selected by the conference committee for their demonstrated knowledge of particular topics. The progress and results of the review process will be posted on this website, and authors will also be notified of the review results by email.
- If your paper is accepted, it will be assigned to either a lecture or a poster session by the program committee. Prepare a lecture or poster presentation accordingly, following the guidelines included in this document.
The review process is being conducted entirely online. To make the review process easy for the reviewers, and to assure that the paper submissions will be readable through the online review system, we ask that authors submit paper documents that are formatted according to the Paper Kit instructions included here.
Papers must be submitted by the deadlines. There will be no extensions.
Accepted papers MUST be presented at the conference by one of the authors. One of the authors MUST register for the conference at one of the non-student rates offered, and MUST register before the deadline given for author registration. Failure to register before the deadline will result in automatic withdrawal of your paper from the conference proceedings and program. A single registration may cover only one paper.
Preparation of the Paper
Please to go this link to download the paper templates for IV 2023.
The authors’ rebuttal is addressed to the Chairs only. Reviewers will not see it and will not be able to change their review reports.
- The goal of the rebuttal is to inform the Chairs of major misunderstandings or incorrect statements in the review reports. The rebuttal should focus only on major critiques. Since the length for rebuttal is limited, it is important that the authors group reviewer comments into a few major categories; prioritize and focus on addressing major concerns, and also condense the response down to the essentials.
- Do not add new results; do not promise to expand your paper to address all the questions raised by the reviewers, as you will not be able to change your article substantially. These promises are likely not to be taken seriously.
- Keep your rebuttal polite! Being confrontational does not bring any added value to the paper and the review process. However, if you feel you have received a review that was not courteous, or made false or unsubstantiated arguments, you should point this out.
Presentation preparation details will be provided here later.